Sign in to follow this  
-Gaz-

CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA

double spotted haha

grantz0r remember you - and I thumbed up

keyhole - trying to remember doing the stare and drive with you but cant... brian earl spilner taught me

double spotted haha

grantz0r remember you - and I thumbed up

keyhole - trying to remember doing the stare and drive with you but cant... brian earl spilner taught me

You'd just come off the single lane part of Military Road and into the double lane area, I was heading the other way in the white 180. You caught me by surprise because most RX8s don't look cool.

thanks bud! awww yeah, was driving a chick home from a dip at the beach! gimme a toot or rimiter bash next time!

Gave a wave to a white 15 on magil road this arvo. Nice ride if your on here

Spotman on Frederick Road this morning, or should i say his diesel cloud hahaha

to the dude that lives near me with the blue almost ford blue s13 with a sun roof and white rims, its one of the best looking s13s ive seen hope your on here

Spotman on Frederick Road this morning, or should i say his diesel cloud hahaha

Hahaha where abouts was this? Was late to work so throttle was given.

was down near the MTA end, i was goin the other way in a work truck anyways so u wouldnt hav seen me

New spotted thread time smile.png

We all know the rules by now....surely.

- No number plates

- No exact locations

- No driving actions eg , saw Flying ripping skids down Anzacs in his bluey.

Nothing that is going to get us in trouble, get someone defected or car stolen, as we all know the popo browse the forum as well.

Enjoy.

Spotted a silver undercover cop perched outside my friends house... t('_'t)

Oh my bad Silver 33 leaving marion with me friday loved the number plate

to the dude that lives near me with the blue almost ford blue s13 with a sun roof and white rims, its one of the best looking s13s ive seen hope your on here

does it have a kit? might be my old one...

Spotted a stagea near reynella/woodcroft about 930 10 I think

Saw a purple 180sx and a nice clean stagea going through belair the other morning on the way to work.

180 looks killa 👍

Spotted a blue s2k with work meisters on martins rd yesterday at about 1pm looks clean

Started new job today and had an absolute spotting day for cars.

Spotted one of my favourite cars, a grey GT3 RS. Unfortunately I didn't get to hear this RS on song (i've been lucky enough before) but man do they look good.

Also spotted a V12 Vantage and a Merc V12 bi-turbo.

Also spotted some sort of old school VIP import. Has anyone else seen a light/baby blue VIP import with widebody kit? Has some serious dish on the rear and looks sick!

Also spotted some sort of old school VIP import. Has anyone else seen a light/baby blue VIP import with widebody kit? Has some serious dish on the rear and looks sick!

Spotted this yesterday with hollands, Blue with pink sparkle! was an old school soarer.

Also spotted again and Old school Soarer with a flares and massive wide work equips down westlakes way. had nsw plates?

Interesting. Anymore details on it? Havent heard of any in the Soarer circles but would be sick to see!

i only saw a glimpse of it, gay main south road and its cement barriers.

Spotted this yesterday with hollands, Blue with pink sparkle! was an old school soarer.

Also spotted again and Old school Soarer with a flares and massive wide work equips down westlakes way. had nsw plates?

Ahh that must be the one, looks totally different from your regulation soarer with the kit and paintjob, I recognised the taillights though.

Ahh that must be the one, looks totally different from your regulation soarer with the kit and paintjob, I recognised the taillights though.

Only thing that gave it away was the lights. Everything else was different.

Spent the weekend in Adelaide for my cousins wedding and I can't believe how many stageas are over there. Seemed like there was one in just about every caryard. Anyway probably the top three cars I saw while I was over there were a full origin kitted fd with big origin decals across the doors, a jzx81 cresta and a grey two tone dr30. I think it didn't have the iron man front end, only just caught a glimpse of it.

spotted a toyota camry cop car that had pulled someone over, but the lights were detachable and placed on the drivers side of the roof when they wanted to pull the car over, so they are getting a bit more sneeky with their undercover cars, so just be careful around plain looking camrys and I will assume holdens now too

spotted a toyota camry cop car that had pulled someone over, but the lights were detachable and placed on the drivers side of the roof when they wanted to pull the car over, so they are getting a bit more sneeky with their undercover cars, so just be careful around plain looking camrys and I will assume holdens now too

thats so american old school good spotting

Seen a nice white r32 just out of Blackwood, mates car broke down and he turned around to ask if we needed help even though we didn't but what a top bloke, every other car just kept driving past

so who's pewter s15 was destroyed near the maid and magpie this morning? drift king or someone running a red?

Edited by R32GTRS

Blue VIP spec Cressida or Soarer? had a Huge wide body and was on Huge dished 18's down Port adelaide way!

Also a Panda ae86 in westlakes

Blue s15 with crystal lights and concave rims in my work.