Sign in to follow this  
RUN011

Pickles auctions today

Just wondering if any one went and happened to see how much my old s14 sold for, I sold it about a month or so back so I was pretty surprised to see it there with only 100km more on the clock and being wrapped around a tree already.

this is how it looked previously

24843_394591449088_734744088_3533917_1107892_n.jpg

and a month after it sold

getPublicStockImage (3).jpg

I'd say based on all the fingerprinting dust on it i'd say its been stolen and being sold by the insurance company to recover costs after payout?

It looked fairly sweet before, so I can imagine you'd be a little crushed to see it in such a sad state of repairs.

Was browsing through and saw the listing, thought it looked like a decent buy.

I already have too many cars so didn't bother watching the auction...

Wasn't to bothered cause I knew it would happen, I actually said to my wife in jest that it would only last a couple days before being wrapped around a tree.. I just want to know what it went for cause the engine cost a couple $.

I had some fun In it but never got around to bolting the other bits on to make some serious power cause it was starting to get a bit of piston slap due to the type of forgies that were in it and the vct was about due for replacement..

Edit

Heres the motor for sale

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mansfield-park/engine-engine-parts-transmission/wrecking-97-s14-sr20det-5speed-s2/1011013829

A little rich I think considering I sold the whole running car for not much more than that. :P

Edited by RUN011