Sign in to follow this  
Iron Chef

High Five! All Japan Day returns to Adelaide 26 February

299574_214262111963694_214256251964280_571235_4500048_n.jpg

Can you believe it has been 5 years already? And entry is STILL just $10, and it’s STILL free for spectators!

The Show About Nothing returns, and there are some huge changes to the format for 2012….nah, just kidding, you guys would lynch us if we did that!

Where: Wigley Reserve, Anzac Highway, Glenelg

When: Sunday, 26 February 10:00am-3:00pm

As always, we will be asking spectators for a gold coin donation on the day, and all profits from the event go to charity – this year it will be going to Australian Lutheran World Service, which does excellent work in a number of third-world countries. Visit http://www.alws.org.au/ for more info on them.

We knew it was going to be hard to top the Toyota 2000GT that made an appearance last year, but we think we may have done it - the much-anticipated ‘Team Monster Chef’ Shitbox Rally car will also be in attendance, raising money for the Cancer Council when it drives from Melbourne to Cairns in April 2012, so if you can spare some cash to help with fundraising efforts, your donations would be very much appreciated.

We’ve just opened up entries once again, so jump on the website – www.alljapanday.com.au – and come and join us once again for a relaxed day drooling over some of South Australia’s (and Australia’s!) finest metal.

If you're on Facebook join the AJD page:

http://www.facebook....214256251964280

or the event:

http://www.facebook....53988747983564/

Thinking about bringing the rolla down for this. What do guys do for parking with car trailers if trailering a car down for the day. Is there anywhere nearby that can be used?

Thinking about bringing the rolla down for this. What do guys do for parking with car trailers if trailering a car down for the day. Is there anywhere nearby that can be used?

usually you can leave the trailer down the back, id imagine it hasn't changed.

Just with the entry form, do you have to list ALL your specific mods? :ph34r:

No you don't, some people list everything and some don't/

We just need to know why your car should be in AJD - performance mods, or stock classic, etc etc.

^^^ Thanks mate, ill get it done tonight :thumb:

Will the 5-0 be camping out waiting to defect everyone at the end of the day? Genuine question.

signed up a few days ago! should be a good turn out! when do we know if we have been accepted??

Will the 5-0 be camping out waiting to defect everyone at the end of the day? Genuine question.

Working on making sure there are no misunderstandings this year...

Just entered the Aristo....just emailed my mates with IPRA cars, some new rigs since we last entered some.....Ke70, Datto 1200 plus another 808 in the build and a street 808!!

Awesome! It would be great to have some of them come along this year!!

This is going to be epic!

Will be buying a new battery for my video cam so I can get more foo-tage this year.

Come say hi to me, ill be the one absolutely swimming in sun screen so I dont have a repeat of last years burns.. :P

Awesome! It would be great to have some of them come along this year!!

Thanks Chef. Might see if the Stagea gets a guernsey.

Just quietly, we've already got 77 entries...

Just quietly, we've already got 77 entries...

Wanna put in my S15 but it's mildly modified...not sure if that is what is kinda the day is about..

As long as it's not rice or sex spec, it's in.

My car is rice AND sex spec *sadface*

Also can't find trailers wide enough *double sadface*

As long as it's not rice or sex spec, it's in.

I'll put it in

Edited by Yippykiyay

considering entering my ute in it.... i know its not a speed demon but ive spend alot of time rebuilding it from the ground up and well its probs one of the cleanest old hiluxs 4x4 thats around :)

considering entering my ute in it.... i know its not a speed demon but ive spend alot of time rebuilding it from the ground up and well its probs one of the cleanest old hiluxs 4x4 thats around smile.png

Do it!