Sign in to follow this  
X5452

Fast and Furious 6 release

they'll just keep making more and more as long as they make money from it (as per the earlier post) and soon they'll all be racing electric cars..

can't wait for this no matter how badd it is i still want to watch it haha

This has been announced as the last movie in the franchise,...

I personally thought the fifth one was the best in the series,...

FAST & FURIOUS MAX! (when i was in tokyo a few years ago)

8518_196083922432_566232432_3842773_6383564_n.jpg

im not sure how people liked tokyo drift? i thought it was the worst thing ive ever seen in my life!

didn't mind the story of tokyo drift, nor the cars, nor the setting, nor the action sequences... it was just the terrible acting and sh*thouse script that ruined it for me...

"I don't just think outside the box, I tear it up!" Good for you little bow wow...

The last one was by far the best in the series IMHO in terms of storyline, and action sequences.

I noticed though in the last one, it was more action, less cars.

The punch-on between Vin Diesel & The Rock was also f**king awesome.

Hopefully they end the series soon on a good note making the best one of them all.

apparently it is set in europe?? could prove interesting.

Boobs, cars and decent money spent on the film and ill watch it. Not enough automotive based movies in the industry to complain how shit of a movie the series has been. Next closest thing is 'Gone in 60 Seconds' and even that was shit but i still watch it every so often...

Farkkk, not another one!

Personally I liked the first one, even with its inaccuracy and cheesy lines. Its was still more to do with cars and a good watch. I also liked Tokyo drift, had most of it story line based around cars.

I was hoping they would make one that filled the gap between fast n furious and Tokyo drift, following the story of Han.

But hey that's just me...

I was hoping they would make one that filled the gap between fast n furious and Tokyo drift, following the story of Han.

There was a movie released in 2002 called "better luck tomorrow" which features Han. its about a couple of A grade asian students who get upto some serious shit.

not a bad movie and gives you a bit of background on Han.

There was a movie released in 2002 called "better luck tomorrow" which features Han. its about a couple of A grade asian students who get upto some serious shit.

not a bad movie and gives you a bit of background on Han.

Just watched it, wasnt a bad movie! kind of strange how the character Han ends up in the FnF series

lol the Blu ray box set or the DVD will be thicker than lord of the ring....

I am waiting for that to come out... hhaha

the last one actually better than any FF. the first one is ok, tokyo drift... to me .. it's ghey and lame.

few more lol

So much rice i shat out a fast and furious shit

too furious and rice fasting

too cool for school because im furious

infuriatingly fast rice eaters

Rice patty's r Us

Fast and the furious rice shift

fast and the furious furious nitrous fed rice edition

I was hoping they would make one that filled the gap between fast n furious and Tokyo drift, following the story of Han. But hey that's just me...
There was a movie released in 2002 called "better luck tomorrow" which features Han. its about a couple of A grade asian students who get upto some serious shit.not a bad movie and gives you a bit of background on Han.
Just watched it, wasnt a bad movie! kind of strange how the character Han ends up in the FnF series

where can i download this?

Personaly I loved the series and im looking forward to the next one. the first two seem a bit tacky now but back then as most of you will agree were good movies. now the series has been out dated and I think that they should stop the series but not the story line. It has a lot of space to expand and they could easly make differant movies that branch off from f&f like they do with some of the GTA's (ie. include a coulple of things from the game or in this case movie) and go from there.

The next one needs to go back to Tokyo otherwise I'll stop seeing them

It is in Tokyo isn't it? The end of fast 5 leads me to believe so.

I was hoping they would make one that filled the gap between fast n furious and Tokyo drift, following the story of Han. But hey that's just me...
There was a movie released in 2002 called "better luck tomorrow" which features Han. its about a couple of A grade asian students who get upto some serious shit.not a bad movie and gives you a bit of background on Han.

where can i download this?

http://kat.ph/better-luck-tomorrow-2002-ac3-avi-t1976538.html

I think Gina Carano is in it and she is badass. (Haywire) I was hoping her career would go a little less in the F&F direction of films and in the little more serious area especially at the start of her movie career. Anyhoo i think shes still negotiating.

I got around to seeing this. With each movie set in a different country, this is set in England, mostly.

The Rock and Vin Diesel join forces to take down the most super serious bad guy so far in the movie series. Looking at this as an action movie, it's actually very good. There are a few car chase scenes, some silly over the top action stunts, unique custom cars and plenty of disposable chicks. This and the last movie especially, the series has gone away from the street racing/tuning culture and is focusing purely on action and heists. You can see why; a bigger audience and more money. Personally it's a bit of a shame as the lure for me was the over acted car meets and silly mods. But I guess with very few successful action movies of late, they may as well keep pumping these out. In fact, they plan to have #7 out in a year's time.

It's also funny that Vin Diesel and Paul Walker left the series after 2 Fast 2 Furious to pursue 'serious' acting roles. Nothing has really materialised and The Fast And The Furious franchise is probably larger now than either actor had envisioned.

The only real let down in the movie was Gina Carano. Her acting was painful. When everyone is standing around talking, she's fidgeting and looking around. She may as well be laughing into the camera. Her fight scenes partially make up for it, as they are pretty bad ass, but she should have had a smaller role.

If you enjoy action movies, you'll really like this. If you want a car based movie, this franchise isn't it anymore unfortunately.

Edited by steveP