Sign in to follow this  
fergyle

Fuel Injectors

hey i was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get fuel injectors reconditoned?

its for an E30 bmw

Petroject

beat me to it;

There details are;

Petro Ject

5/28-32 Stepney Rd

Stepney

hey i was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get fuel injectors reconditoned?

its for an E30 bmw

hi, i have it on extremly high authority that the above cleaning service is extremly poor and rarely cleansyour injectors all it will cleanout is your bank account.....

If anyone is after injector cleaning i know of a workshop in outer northern subbs definatly worth the longer drive because the service and clean actually works.

Sorry if im not ment to bad mouth other businesses but i dnt want anyone getting burnt!

Honestly the Servise rarely works!

mate the place mentioned above it who most of the workshops in adelaide out-source there injector cleaning to as well as distributing the cleaning and flow testing machines throughout the state so i think you are making shit up. Do you work for this said "good place" in the northern suburbs?

I my self have had a set injectors that have been sent to two places to be cleaned and tested and the flow tests were lower than they were supposed to be sent them to Petro-Ject and they came back and flowed what they should have so who ripped me off then????? It sure as hell wasn't Petro-Ject.

i had one bad experience with petroject and it cost me another set of injectors, because it didnt work with them, tapped it a few months later with a screwdriver and it came to life.

U'd think they would have tried something like that... if it wasnt working at all... but anyway the ones that they did clean came out really well.

petrojet seem very cheap and a few other people have recommended them as well

flow testing, spray pattern etc will be tested and they said they will show me the results

cant complain with that really

sorry to revive a thread,

Is Petroject still the way to go for injector flush and flow tests?

Or any other recommendations?

Last set I had cleaned and tested was at Hi Tech in Edwards town .

no drama will give them a call.

Out of curiosity how much did they charge you for the clean?

no drama will give them a call.

Out of curiosity how much did they charge you for the clean?

Sorry for late reply. Was about 100 all up I think for a clean and flow test on 4 of them.

Most of the car owners are very worried about the fuel owner and there are many options for all of the people who have the best knowledge. So that for the help of people the best dissertation is the best fuel injector for your cars and vehicles.

This isn't an advertisement article for Hardtuned just an article about my love for their brand, their hoodies and t-shirts! Personally for me when I logged on maybe 2 ... by  epicfollowersuk