Iron Chef

Stock Parts Available or Needed to borrow

Hey Guys, Really need a stock front Bar for my S13 Silvia to borrow for just one day for Rgency, Will buy Beer or wateva, I'd rather not buy one for just one day bcoz cheapest I've found is almost $250, Any help would be greatly apppreciated, Plz PM me if u can help,

Cheers Chris,

Im after a stock set of S15 rims and stock S15 exhaust to borrow for a few weeks for compliancing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

hey could anybody help me out with some stock s15 rims to get through regency on monday?? any help or direction to where i could borrow some wouldn't go astray thanks.

Looking for standard cefiro steering wheel and cat back exhaust, PM me and I can buy or pay to borrow or whatever.

Hi there, i am a new guy in here.

I am urgent need for a standard driver seat and a standard streeing wheel for 180sx

hianguspan@hotmail.com

Good price for hrie...pls help

NEEDED TODAY!! thursday the 25th. i need a stock steering wheel for a cefiro.. TODAY please..regency is tommorow. cheers for any help.

I need a stock s13 steering wheel!

purchase or borrow?

Need to borrow front reo to suit cefiro or R32 (think it will fit), will pay cash or supply alcohol

I have a stock "ca style" 180sx front bar and stock 180/s13 suspension, ill only part with the stock suspension if someone can tell me whether i can get through regency with my tiens (their height adjustable?!).

Stock Cefiro or Laurel suspension (not S13) to clear my ceffie.

Also anyone got a set of stock CA wheels they wanna sell?

I need to borrow someones car trailer for Autofest on Jan 26-28th to enter the burnouts and driving events.

I dont fancy paying $60 a night from petrol station so if anyone can help me out, Let me know your price or carton.

Thanks

Looking to Buy: Standard 180sx Type X lights, just the lamps not garnish or centre piece. Has to be in near new condition as I'm looking to replace my broken one.

If you happen to have a damaged pair and the right hand side one is fine, I'd be interested in that too.

Email me: shmeeanthy@hotmail.com or PM

Sam

im after stock 180sx/s13 suspension (shockers and springs) it dosnt matter if they are in really bad condition either, its just so i can pull out my coilovers from my wrecked car and move it around, also after some 4 stud stocky rims for the 180 aswell so i can take my rims off their. Also rims and tyre condition dosnt matter as long as they can go on the car :P

Hey all,

i had the lovely experience of going through regency the other day, walking through with one defect and walking out with 16.. So sometime after new years i am looking to borrow the following if possible please.

Standard Turbo

Standard Engine Intake

Standard ECU

Standard Plumbing

Standard Fuel System

and if someone could please suggest a good auto electrician or are one yourself please let me know. if you could txt me on 0434226814 it would be much appreciated. Also cash adjestment/beer wat eva floats your boat i shall organise for the trouble. Thanks.

wtb stock front and rear springs for s13 pleeeeeeeease

Anyone have both rear seat belts in good condition for 180sx?

I'm after a stock airbox with AFM for my 180sx for a regency inspection sometime in the next few weeks, if anyone could help me out let me know.

Would like to borrow:

Both rear 180sx seatbelts (must be in good working order)

Full stock exhaust to suit 180sx (CA18det)

Definatly a carton would be in order if you are able to help.

need to burrow a front right stock s13 strut

anyone got one lying around i can burrow? will give a deposit

need standard JZS147 Aristo suspension for compliance. cheers.

heya guys,

my 93 180sx was defected on the weekend, f**kin government funded gang,

anyway am now looking for a stock exhaust, cat back, inc cat, my cats hollow, mega sus at regency lol.

anyway if anyone has one i can borrow to go through regency i would appreciate it hey.

cheers

Stock Cefiro or Laurel suspension (not S13) to clear my ceffie.

Also anyone got a set of stock CA wheels they wanna sell?

hey dude, i'm 100% sure that s13 stock suspension all round is accepted by regency as being 'stock suspension' on your cefiro! (and it's a perfect fitment 2)

Hmmm okay maybe my previous post was in the wrong section! :lol:

I'm after a stock sidemount intercooler from a S15, I'm willing to pay cash and pick it up also!

Let me know if you've got one! :yes:

Patty

hey guys i would love to borrow a reo bar, blow off valve, exhaust and maybe even a rediator fan to suit an r32 gts-t if any one has them laying around. also if i can get my hands on a GTR reo bar that would be great because then i could keep my FMIC on instead of changing all the piping back to sidemount

Thanks guys