Sign in to follow this  
matt2fat

A31 cefiro power windows

iv only had this ceffi for a lil bit and it seems my p/window buttons sumtimes dont want to wind any of the windows down. i thought it was wierd at 1st. it started working again after a cupl of days. now its done it again.

just wondering if any1 else has had a problem such as this 1.

thanks

check to make sure that the windows aren't locked, it's one of the buttons on the arm rest.

power window regulator wiring might be dodgy or something

yep that sounds about right. At least urs dont go down...mine go down fine and dont go back up!

My solution: Pull the buttons thing apart and take out the pins so I doest go either way, then it wont get stuck.

power window regulator wiring might be dodgy or something

yep that sounds about right. At least urs dont go down...mine go down fine and dont go back up!

My solution: Pull the buttons thing apart and take out the pins so I doest go either way, then it wont get stuck.

My driver window does that also, goes down fine but only comes up when it wants to (usually only comes up when driving)

I might pull it apart soon, what did you mean by 'so it doesnt go either way'?

Also the rear drivers side window doesnt work at all, the motor works fine its just the mechanical side of things, i've heard its common for ceffys

same my drivers side goes up randomly... so pull it apart n clean the pins n should be sweet? its sooo frustrating when its 2 degree's outside