Good/Bad Buyers/Sellers Thread!

wrong thread man..go to the wanted to buy section

on topic

ryan 1400R

matt origin 200sx

quick easy sales very good to deal with

thanks

sketchy_89 now changed name to Rollin_s14

Dodgy seller, bought an ecu off him (which he claimed was the ADM version. He initially said he wasnt sure, then when i asked him to confirm, he confirmed it was ADM). I realised after wasting my time and my mechanics that it was a JDM version. Not only that, but he declined on giving me a refund even though he was the one who made a mistake.

I am not a dodgy seller. I told you i have no money to give back to you due to tough times and you got abusive so i no longer replied. If anything you should be named and shamed. I said i would gladly give u the money back but due to financial difficulty i am not able to. In future do your research and dont blame others. i was completely honest with u. It came from what i was told a adm model. How was i to know if he changed to a jdm engine or not. Instead of blaming me you should have got all the info on product numbers before hand. Stop wastin my time. It was as much fault yours as it was mine. That is all

I am not a dodgy seller. I told you i have no money to give back to you due to tough times and you got abusive so i no longer replied. If anything you should be named and shamed. I said i would gladly give u the money back but due to financial difficulty i am not able to. In future do your research and dont blame others. i was completely honest with u. It came from what i was told a adm model. How was i to know if he changed to a jdm engine or not. Instead of blaming me you should have got all the info on product numbers before hand. Stop wastin my time. It was as much fault yours as it was mine. That is all

Dude you dont even recall accurate information of what actually happened. My phone has the whole running conversation and YES i can blame you if you tell me its an ADM when it isnt. I even asked politely for my money back even though you had told me the wrong information about it. Your right, i should have done my own research than to trust what you tell me about the product your selling. You seemed like a nice guy, so i trusted you. My mistake.

:lol: not calling out corp but this is a positive/negative feedback thread about private trading on ns and when someone has negative feedback for him/site sponsor (origin aus) the post gets deleted?

I call bullshit.

dissapointing trader: CAZMAN

took forever to contact me after payment was made to send parts.

stupid me ordered the wrong thing but trader happily offered a refund on return of parts... :)

parts were returned to trader and recieved almost 2 weeks ago, have sent 4 or so PMs on here with no reply and no refund deposited into my bank account.

hoyin3132 agrees to sell me a ca engine for recon, slow responce then said can only pick up in working hours... I work so that was not going to happen anyway he ended up selling to someone else.. U get that i guess.

Edited by rusty_demon

Maybe a deposit and a written receipt would help that issue then have someone else pick it up. Hardly something to sulk about seeing as you saw it as a lost cause and didnt try hard enough anyway.

• Upvote 1

hoyin3132 agrees to sell me a ca engine for recon, slow responce then said can only pick up in working hours... I work so that was not going to happen anyway he ended up selling to someone else.. U get that i guess.

As a seller, First in best dressed... Money talks bullshit walks... Your fault for not wiring a deposit and organising alternative pickup

• Upvote 1