Sign in to follow this  
MR 1JZ

Good/Bad Buyers/Sellers Thread!

I still regret selling that could of sold it to jrod for atleast $40 just felt sorry for u driving a 4 door....

good sellers RB_MAN for b/c

nisskid for buying the head unit and sold to others cant remember

I can only recall these buyers/sellers right now but they have all been great to deal with:

S13SILVIA=Fast transaction, bought my 18"s , his bro bought my R32.

Howie=Top bloke to deal with and great prices

Andy=Came on time to pick up the 32 rims and steering wheel and transactions were fast

thangLongz when he brought my stock SR seats, didn't look like he needed the pair but took both anyway :lol:

Good sellers? I'll get back with that, main one i can think of is Greg (GKTECH) great advise, and quick in the parts :D

I can only recall these buyers/sellers right now but they have all been great to deal with:

S13SILVIA=Fast transaction, bought my 18"s , his bro bought my R32.

Howie=Top bloke to deal with and great prices

Andy=Came on time to pick up the 32 rims and steering wheel and transactions were fast

you bought my nismo frontbar from para hills that day when it was raining, and over cooked it at the end of cauldersack lol :D

hey we bought a white type x of boostjuicalong or bubs s13?? dunno if they're buddies or the same person?? BUT.. upon inspection seemed fine only until we recently had panel damage from crash that the chasis was all made from BOG ! my missus has been driving a death trap on wheels for the last 6 months, coz if she crashed it the engine would have been sitting in her lap that's how bad the car was after speaking to a qualified panel beater.quote he sed "wouldn't let my worst enemy drive that car".. i'm not out there to cause any problems but really pissed off if anything were to happen to her...and she's my life not cars

hey we bought a white type x of boostjuicalong or bubs s13?? dunno if they're buddies or the same person?? BUT.. upon inspection seemed fine only until we recently had panel damage from crash that the chasis was all made from BOG ! my missus has been driving a death trap on wheels for the last 6 months, coz if she crashed it the engine would have been sitting in her lap that's how bad the car was after speaking to a qualified panel beater.quote he sed "wouldn't let my worst enemy drive that car".. i'm not out there to cause any problems but really pissed off if anything were to happen to her...and she's my life not cars

Did you ever think that maybe they didnt even know the damage was there?

ive bought cars in the past where the previous owners didnt know the damage I found was there (and I belive them) no imports, but same story.

-That is bad tho, Did you not have the car checked out before you bought it ?!?!?

Did you ever think that maybe they didnt even know the damage was there?

ive bought cars in the past where the previous owners didnt know the damage I found was there (and I belive them) no imports, but same story.

-That is bad tho, Did you not have the car checked out before you bought it ?!?!?

yes i get what you saying man but i did my reserch before i posted i know all about this guy, i know plenty of people that know alot about this guy and his dodgy dealings... the car allso has a red top with a black top rocker cover, the only thing type-x about it is the back light and interior.... so i only ever post if i have the facts.

Holy Crap ~ thank goodness you found out b4 anything major happened. Guess its serves as a reminder to get it checked out before handing the cash in

peace

BNRbud - bought a mountain bike off him, immaculate condition, better than discribed, fantastic price, no hassles. Cheers mate.

Just so every one no's SPEED DREAMS is now called AUTOSTYIN, same bunch of people same place and i would say u will have the same problems just be very carful befor u hand over your money thats all

Just so every one no's SPEED DREAMS is now called AUTOSTYIN, same bunch of people same place and i would say u will have the same problems just be very carful befor u hand over your money thats all

ahh Speed Dreamz-Autostyling australia or something like that

friend got a kit done through him on his 180-dodgiest job ever done!! got a nice 400c tho:)

all great buyers/sellers

matty_dtp for suspension

r33 for wheels

darkone for the silvia

takusan_taiya for tyres

there are plenty more i cant remember, and a few more at the moment

POOR_S15, great seller, purchased some audio gear in great quality at a great price!

Good Sellers:

IBuildPower - Bought weight set

rexxy - Bought 4 x 25kg plates

frankz81 - Bought Nokia N95

All very easy sales, the guys also dropped all the items off here.

Good Buyers (on NS.com) so far.

-nigelswazi

-red_gem

-XXXII Taxi

With XXX II Taxi I sold him a pod filter with an adaptor ,

that apparently fitted (according to the packaging for the adaptor)

SR20, RB25 , and other AFM, but It didn't so as aggred I let him return it,

with a full refund. I will apologies once again , sorry bud,

I bought a ps3 off kietz0007, made payment 3weeks ago and still havent received anything yet! and now its saying his account is validating! if anyone knows him or anything plz msg me, all i got is a name, n i dont think thats enough to take legal action.

brougt turbo package of billyE although its not installed yet very happy with whole process and condition of goods ....would happily do buisness with him again

good sellers

JiN_MaN - bought some rims off him. went very smoothly

One.Eight.Zero - bought amp and sub off him. very helpful with money issues.

NISMO_SPEC-R - bought tweeters from him. again very understanding and helpful with certain issues.

young-gun - sold people some parts. very reliable :D

Good sellers : WITTIES , very easy to deal with, would recommend :yes:

good buyers so far

ISC - good priced cooler kit and great service

Jamess- Awesome price on front springs for my silvia

Mac Dog- stock exhaust for a f**kin air freshener!!!

victor vance is ok to deal with, sorry mate but i thought you were ignoring my PM.

i can hear your mommie calling you back to the kitchen to pick up the match box cars you left in the corner...

now f**k off...

M

Mog_Uk,

Very good seller... easy to deal with, went the extra mile to put a smile on my face... er as in it was low on fuel so he gave me $20 haha